- Step 1Step 1
- Step 2Step 2
- Step 3Step 3
- Step 4Step 4
We have some awesome products to show you! Choose the categories that interest you.
Follow some accounts to create your personalized feed.
Hey bestie, you're almost there! Save at least 5 awesome products to get started. (You can unsave them later)
Fabulous and Amazing Questions
Where do all the products on Bestie come from?
Every product you see on Bestie was posted by user who is either a member of the Bestie online community, or one of our professional curators on staff. Members can post awesome products by using the "b+" button on the top right hand side of every page on bestie.com or with the Bestie App for iPhone or Android.
What exactly can I do on Bestie?
Lots of cool stuff! On Bestie you can:
- Upload and post your awesome product finds that reflect your personal taste and style. Products can be uploaded from any online store by copying and pasting the product URL or with the Bestie App for iPhone or Android.
- Follow accounts of friends, stores, or complete strangers to see the products that reflect their personal tastes and styles.
- You can use Bestie as a traditional shopping site by searching and browsing our trending page.
- Sell products if you’re a store. Create an account with your store name (ex: @nastygal) and when either you or a Bestie member posts your products, the products get added to your store’s profile on Bestie. Then those products are ready to be sold to Bestie shoppers.
What's the best way to share a product with a friend?
Tag a friend with a product! Just type "@" in a comment on a product followed by the username of a friend on Bestie or the full name of a friend on Facebook. They'll receive a notification from you.
How do hashtags work?
Hashtags are a fun way to help products get discovered and to keep up with products you might be interested in. If you're familiar with Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr, you've probably encountered hashtags before. They work similarly on Bestie. Just post a #hashtag (a keyword beginning with "#") in a comment on a product. Anyone can add a hashtag to any product. Hashtag pages are created automatically when products are tagged, and show the most saved products with that tag first. You can follow hashtags and see when new products are tagged by members in your feed.
I have a store. How does Bestie work for me?
Bestie helps your products get discovered and sold! Bestie members are active and creative shoppers. Simply create an account using your stores name and start uploading your products. You can also create “collections” within your account (ex: Shoes, Dresses, Men’s Socks, Ladies Watches, etc). Bestie members can follow your stores account and receive updates when new products are posted.
What specifically is allowed and not allowed on Bestie?
Bestie is a place for sharing and shopping. The guidelines for behavior on Bestie are not any different than the guidelines for interacting with people in the real world. So what specifically is not allowed?
- Spam. Don't abuse social gestures, or add hashtags in a way that will mislead or deceive users. Meaningful uses of hashtags (no matter how you define that) are welcome. Posting a hashtag on a product just because that hashtag is popular at the moment is not. Spammy comments promoting your own products and services are not welcome either, nor is participation on Bestie with the purpose of affiliate marketing. Bestie is a very tolerant and welcoming community, except when it comes to spam. We have zero tolerance when it comes to spam.
- Mass registration and automation. Don't register accounts, save products or post products automatically or programmatically.
- Abusive content, in products or comments. Bestie is a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think. Be respectful. Cyberbullying is not tolerated. If you see abusive behavior on Bestie, please report it or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlawful uses and content. Bestie is not a place for illegal behavior.
If we conclude that you are violating these policies, your account may be deactivated and/or your IP address may be blocked. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but we reserve the right to deactivate accounts or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users or community. We also reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these policies at our sole discretion.
I have many other questions.
Your questions are encouraged and welcome! Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.