Having a creative vision on what will make a funny photo is a great skill to have. I mean, it’ll get you a ton of attention online and also give people a good laugh throughout their busy day. But if you’re lucky, you don’t even need to use your creative juices to get a photo like this.
Sometimes, the circumstances that people are in is more than enough to make for a pretty hilarious photo. In fact, it’s a lot simpler to take a photo of a hilarious circumstance without telling people that you are actually taking the photo.
And then there are those instances that the photo only becomes hilarious after people start putting in their witty comments. If you aren’t sure what photos I’m talking about, don’t worry, I got you covered. Here are 16 hilarious photos that’ll definitely give you a good laugh.
1. Woah, wonder who taught these bed bugs how to take some adorable, special photos. This mom should have thought twice about her caption prior to posting it. But the comments are pretty epic.
2. Poor Kristina, her understanding explanations are just as bad as her grammar. Good thing for us because this entire exchange gave people on the internet a good laugh. Poor girl.
3. Guys, if a girl texts you “I don’t even know you” it actually means “yes”…according to this guy anyway. I mean it’s pretty common that guys text girls asking if they wanted to see their chest hair, right? Probably not.
4. Bad tattoos are people’s worst nightmare. Typically, they don’t show it off for the world to see. Weirdly, this person had no problem showing off his horrific tattoo…Hopefully, a doctor will see it on the internet and reach out to him.
5. Probably wouldn’t be the biggest deal if this woman only posted a photo of her mug breaking. But the fact that she posted about her love for that mug just moments before makes us think “damn, that really sucks”. RIP mug.
6. Uh, is this a trick question? The real question here is what major do you have to go for that thinks “what is a microphone” is a fully acceptable question. Maybe they are just playing mind games…who knows.
7. Okay, this is just luck…I’m sure these guys didn’t plan on showing up to a house party looking like the wiggles. We also know it wasn’t on purpose because none of the guys can look at the camera after realizing it.
8. You can’t achieve this kind of irony on purpose, you just can’t. What’s even funnier is that if this girl isn’t a lifeguard and all that was happening behind her…that’s just a freaky coincidence. What a perfectly timed photo.
9. Okay, this MIGHT have been planned, but I think we all want to believe that it wasn’t. But the title itself is pretty hilarious all by itself. “Banana slips on man”…don’t hear that on a regular basis. Ever.
10. Let’s be real here; unless this was a magical marker from the Harry Potter world, there is no way that this marker didn’t wash off this ball for that many years. Something tells me the ball and the text might be fake…but who knows.
11. A biker who loves a good piggyback ride is not something you come across on a regular basis. So if you are with your partner, trying to take a cute photo and a biker wants to join in…you let him! What a rare find!
12. Alright, doesn’t matter how old you are, if you see a wall like this, you WILL stick your fingers in. It’s just human nature. Guessing this isn’t the first time that the employees have seen a grown man do something like this. Oh boy.
13. This girl might have only really wanted to read this book because it had a photo of a dragon on it. Or maybe that was the excuse she used to get her parents to let her read this book. Gonna go with the second option, she looks like she’s really into it.
14. Woah, this girl was born to be a model. I mean how incredible is it that she naturally happened to end up in that position. How she stands when she puts on her makeup and just figured to just take a “lazy day” kinda photo.
15. Okay, the last photo isn’t as crazy coincidental as this snap photo. Is the snap able to go off by itself? Is that even a thing? According to this girl, it is. She even decided to give us an in-depth play-by-play on what exactly happened. Wow…what a crazy story.
16. Before we jump to conclusions, maybe this girl genuinely posted the wrong photos. I mean, from the looks of it, she really did want to show off her eyelashes looking on fleek! Who really knows what was going on in her mind…who really knows.