These six grandkids look just like their famous grandparents. Let’s face it, Hollywood is full of lookalikes, whether they are related or not. You have kids who are literally mini-mes, then you have famous people who look like they’re related but really aren’t. Then you have regular people who just happen to look like your favourite celeb.
But for those celebrities that have family members in the business, it’s shocking just the amount of good looks that travel through generations and generations. In fact, some celebrity legends end up having grandkids that not only become as successful as their grandparents but look as gorgeous as them.
Here’s a list of six grandkids that look just like their famous grandparents. Some of them you’ll even be shocked they are the grandkids of these famous people, others you won’t believe how incredibly good looking the family is. Sometimes kids might not look like their parents, but they can definitely be an exact copy of their grandparents.
1. I think everyone is familiar with Elizabeth Taylor. Besides her acting, she was known for her gorgeous violet eyes and her dark thick hair. But I’m sure a lot of us had no idea that her Grandson also got his grandmother’s striking features….lucky him.
This is Quinn Tivey, Taylor’s grandson. Besides looking a lot like his iconic grandmother, Tivey is also carrying on her legacy of charity as the co-trustee of The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation. He’s the perfect first example of a grandkid that looks like a famous grandparent.
2. The king of rock ‘n’ roll was famous for his attractiveness as much as he was for his music. I mean people went crazy for his gorgeous eyes, perfect nose and incredible head of hair. So it’s no wonder that his genes were passed on to his granddaughter Riley Keough.
Riley Keough is another grandkid that looks like a famous grandparent. She definitely inherited Elvis Presley’s soulful gaze as well as his talent. Keough has been in films like Mad Max: Fury Road and Logan Lucky. She also looks like her grandmother Priscilla Presley.
3. Some of us might be a little young to know this grandparent. But Steve McQueen was pretty big around the ’60s and 70’s, best known for being in the classic film “The Thomas Crown Affair”. He played the quintessential anti-hero. He also starred in the classic, “The Great Escape”. But do you know his grandson who looks a lot like him?
Steven R. McQueen not only shares his grandfather’s name, but he also got his incredibly good looks as well as his acting talent. If you are a fan of “Chicago Fire” then you for sure know who this good-looking actor is. Can you see the resemblance between this grandkid and grandparent?
4. Chris Pine is another grandkid that looks like a famous grandparent. You probably didn’t even know that Pine has some famous roots, but…he does! His grandmother Anne Gwynne was a very popular pin-up model and horror movie star in the 1940s. She was pretty big in her time.
Okay, he may not look EXACTLY like his grandmother, but you gotta admit that good looks run in that family. Chris Pine is a complete heartthrob in Hollywood, and he definitely got his grandmother’s talent in the movie business. If you look real close, you can notice some similarities between their eyebrows and nose!
5. If you are a fan of the film Meet The Fockers, then you probably know who Blythe Danner is. You also probably are fully aware that she happens to be the mother of A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow. I mean, this mother and daughter look exactly alike. But do Blythe’s grandkids look like their famous grandparent?
Probably more so than any other grandkid! Apple Martin is the daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. But this little girl also happens to look almost IDENTICAL to her grandmother Blythe. The big gorgeous eyes, the small button nose…almost identical twins. Absolutely stunning.
6. Gregory Peck is truly a Hollywood icon. He’s best known for his role in classic films like “To Kill A Mockingbird” and “Cape Fear”. Peck was one of the most accomplished leading men during his time. He also happened to be a very attractive guy. So does his grandkid look like this famous grandparent?
In fact, he does! Ethan Peck not only followed in his grandfather’s footsteps in the acting department, being on “That ‘70s Show” and “10 Things I Hate About You”. But he also inherited his grandfather’s handsome appearance, as you can clearly see! The eyes and that glare are almost uncanny!