Women have a lot to say about their experiences, and we can all learn something from what they share with us. These witty tweets from women are hilarious, but also insightful. They demonstrate the power and wisdom of women when facing their own trials in life.
Women are awesome, and these funny and true tweets contain a lot of humor as well as heart. Whether it’s talking about daily stress or sharing a personal life story, what these funny women tweet will definitely brighten up your day.
These 16 witty tweets from women are a great way to start the day. They are also a great way for guys to get an idea of what women go through every day of their lives. We can all learn something from what these women have to say, and the hilarious way they deliver it makes it that much better.
1. Unfortunately for this woman, her husband only manages to keep himself clean when committing adultery. He is definitely not a keeper.
2. Women need other strong women in their lives when things go wrong. If you’re getting divorced, it’s good to know you have these people.
3. What’s more appealing: someone who watches something that is basically just filler for commercials, or someone who truly expresses their feelings?
4. Getting through the week can be pretty hard, and if it’s a particularly tough seven days, it can really take a toll on you.
5. When you get a compliment, it doesn’t matter who you get it from, you sometimes just have to take it at face value.
6. When Hugh Hefner died, women had something to say about it too. Their responses were also more complex than the standard “he was so great.”
7. We all have things we would tell our teenage selves if we could travel back in time, but this woman really nails what it’s like living in the 21st century.
8. It really takes a woman to point out when a man is saying something that is just patently ridiculous. Do women seriously have to keep being overlooked?
9. This tweet is in regards to People naming Blake Shelton the “Sexiest man alive” in 2017. This was a move that was approved by as few people as possible.
10. Catcalling is a really terrible thing. Women have to put up with almost every day. However, sometimes it’s not what it appears to be.
11. There are some men who just can’t seem to figure out how to have a mature and respectful discussion with women, so they just say something like this.
12. Women know what’s up with politics on a completely different level. They are able to see things in a way that men just don’t quite understand.
13. For women, tweeting can be an entirely different experience, even if they’re just making a joke. It’s definitely not always positive.
14. Women can also offer some great insight into what is going on in popular culture. Who better to give celebrities better ideas for baby names?
15. Women have had to suffer through some pretty unfair labeling, meanwhile, men can be just as guilty of all the things of which they accuse women.
16. Women have always worked behind the scenes to make things happen, but it’s about time that they all got the recognition they deserved.