As it turns out, bearded men taking these oddly angled shots create some pretty freaky photos. Some of the results are just plain disturbing, while others end up looking like real people and fictional characters. This trend truly plays tricks on your eyes.
Take a look at these 12 guys who let boredom get the better of them.
1) It looks like this guy put his shirt on backward for added effect. If you stare at it for long enough, you’ll see it starts to look like the back of a guy’s head. He’s missing a neck but has a killer mohawk.
2) As you can see, a sharpie and some props can go a long way. Does this look like anyone familiar to you? Reddit users have pointed out it looks like the Muppet character, Beaker.
3) Oh how quickly a goatee can turn into a mohawk. That “hairdo” probably doesn’t even need any gel. It sort of looks like the back of a super hairy baby’s head. Too weird.
4) If the concept itself doesn’t look weird enough for you, these next-level photoshop skills will haunt your dreams. Remember the Coneheads? This must be the terrifying new generation of alien visitors.
5) It looks like men with a little more hair can get some pretty unique results. Does this guy remind you of any particular half-human, half-giant you might know of? Because I’m getting Harry Potter vibes. It’s Hagrid!
6) Cousin Itt? Could that be you? I think the Addams Family character might have forgotten to straighten his hair. And, where are his glasses and top hat? You can’t fool us, mister.
7) Check out this masterpiece. When Photoshop and props just aren’t your thing, this is what it comes down to, a sharpie and an “artist”. It doesn’t take much to make the internet laugh.
8) Ch-ch-ch-chia! If you don’t have the time or patience to grow your own Chia Pet, you can just grow something similar on your face. No watering, no feeding, just grooming.
9) Emojis, the best thing since sliced bread. Who would have thought we’d see one of these “creatures” that would give us nightmares. This little “neck man” is adorable.
10) Red-bearded men seem to really like this trend. A famous redhead comes to mind with this photo. Throw some glasses on this guy’s neck and he would look just like Ed Sheeran?
11) Call the fire trucks! The smoke coming out of this guy’s mouth gives the illusion his neck man’s hair is on fire.
12) This is a PSA to all the men out there who want to try this, don’t do it if you are beardless. If you do, you’re going to end up looking like a…well, I think you can come to your own conclusion.
Please “SHARE” on Facebook! Click “NEXT POST” to read more Bestie stories!