When animals and social media mix, the outcome is always a treat. There are all sorts of ways animals can make us laugh, and sometimes it’s hard to resist documenting these hilarious moments in our lives.
Whether you’re a dog person, a cat person, or even a horse person, all sorts of hilarity ensues when animals are captured doing weird things. We can all thank social media for being the outlet responsible for bringing us these laughs.
Like they say, laughter is the best medicine. When something as silly as a dog sleeping in a funny position can put a smile on your face, it’s hard not to appreciate the moment. And now that Snapchat is a thing that basically everyone is using these days, it is becoming easier to capture these priceless, hilarious and adorable moments.
Here are 24 Snapchats about pets that are bound to put a smile on your face.
1. This is the definition of a perfectly timed photo. Simba would be proud.
2. This optical illusion had me taking a second look at what exactly I was seeing.
3. This horse knows how to pose for a picture better than I can.
4. Sibling rivalry exists, even among puppies.
5. Before you know it the rug will be sprouting legs, fur, and a tail.
6. The look of utter and complete fear on this dog’s face says it all. This is the kind of look my boyfriend gives me whenever he gets in a car with me.
7. Well, what are you waiting for? Invite the duck in!
8. How can you say no to a face that cute? This is basically the same thing that happens to me every time I make an epic snack and sit down to watch TV. But as much as I complain about it, I have to admit that I secretly love it.
9. The dog in the back looks like the older sibling who is just about ready to move out.
10. This adorable little puppy is driving my dream car. This dog is already living his best life, and he’s not even a year old. Life just isn’t fair sometimes.
11. This cat looks more majestic than I can ever hope to look in my entire life. This is definitely one cat you do not want to mess around with!
12. I’m not a fan of bearded dragons, but this photo is actually kind of changing my mind. Who knew that these creepy, scary things could be so cute?
13. Doesn’t this dog owner know that the last piece of anything they eat is officially (by law) reserved for their pet?
14. When the office groundhog comes to join in on the festivities, you know you’re bound to have a good time. Even if it means that he’ll eat all the cupcakes.
15. The look of longing in this dog’s eyes says it all. This is kind of what I look like when I’m on a diet and I’m presented with a delicious pizza that I can’t eat.
16. When you have a cat, you might as well kiss your privacy goodbye. They will be this up close and personal with you every moment of the day.
17. This is the face of a cat whose mind has been completely blown.
18. If you ever see a cat staring at you with those terrifying eyes, you should run away, and run away fast. You never really know what cats are thinking. With a face like that, you better believe that it can’t be anything good.
19. I can’t see this dog’s face, but I’m 100% sure that there is an adorable look of longing on it.
20. This dog clearly doesn’t take orders from anyone. How can you say no to a dog with such an adorable, sassy face?
21. Dogs always tend to fall asleep in the funniest (and the cutest) of positions. My favorite part is the exposed teeth. They just amp up the goofy factor by a million notches.
22. Why does this dog look ten times cuter than I will ever hope to look? This dog’s eyelash game is so on point that I’m actually considering buying fake lashes.
23. Well, it is totally possible that this cat is trying to figure out why on earth you’re crying while chopping up onions.
24. As an owner of a black cat myself, this is an all too often occurrence that has scared the living daylights out of me on multiple occasions. It also doesn’t help that I have a nearly identical stove.